ORF Conveyor Belts have been the number one choice for super quarries and process industries in the Middle East for over 25 years. Designed for efficiency, durability and performance at a reasonable cost, ORF conveyor belts have withstood the test of time and driven construction in the region for decades. Materials have been selected from the best sources around the world and designed for the region to suit the conditions prevailing in hot, humid and dusty conditions.
ORF is the first commercial manufacturer of conveyor belts for material handling requirements in the Middle East. This is part of ORF’s sourcing initiative to have better control of quality requirements and belt availability.
ORF Conveyor Belts are manufactured using polyester – polyamide (nylon) fabric plies and rubber covers conforming to DIN 221 02. These belts are ideal for bulk handling a wide range of heavy and abrasive materials successfully catering to various industries; quarry, stone crushing & screening, cement & process, mining, ports, ready-mixed concrete, sand washing, asphalt, organic fertilizer, chemical fertilizer and many more.
ORF has made considerable investments in developing modern technology indigenous to conveyor belt factory setup in Al Ghail industrial park RAK, @ 25000m2 facility. Core equipment and machinery are of precision quality and European in origin. ORF belt plants are superior in process. Quality control and assurance systems are accredited to ISO 9001 : 2008, ISO 14001 : 2007; OSHAS 18001 : 2007. It has a self equipped laboratory with precision testing equipment like rheometer, universal testing machine, mooney viscometer, aging ovwn, bond test load cell, electronic dencimeter etc. ORF constantly endeavor towards innovation and quality, fulfilling high demand for quality conveyor belts. This enables us to have a responsive approach to customer needs and satisfy their requirements quickly and with a high degree of flexibility. ORF can offer customized specifications to application needs.
DESIGNED FOR EFFICIENCY, DURABILITY & PERFORMANCE AT REASONABLE COST
Type of Belts
A. Heavy Duty
PREMIUM CONVEYOR BELT FOR EXTREME SERVICE APPLICATIONS
(*WITH ORF SPECIAL MATERIAL AS TOP COVER)
- Superior endurance against combined cutting, gouging, heavy impact and superior abrasion resistance.
- Excellent long life and minimal replacement, stock maintenance cost.
- It provides increased & extended service life without increasing cover thickness.
Applications: Recommended for the most severe applications, such as heavy rock, slag, cullet, sharp stone, granite, gabbro primary area and other truly sharp, high abrasive and heavy materials.
HEAVY DUTY SERVICE
- Very good endurance against combined cutting, gouging, heavy impact and high abrasion resistance.
- Long life, minimal belt replacement, & stock maintenance cost.
- It provides increased service life without compromising cover thickness.
Applications: Recommended for applications where heavy, continuous abrasion and impact is the primary concern. Ideally suitable for ore mines, gabbro crusher, cullets, slag and ores in process industries.
HEAVY-MEDIUM DUTY SERVICE
- Widely used general conveyor belt with good resistance to abrasion, ozone, cutting and gouging.
Applications: Recommended for most above-ground abrasive material handling applications such as coal, crushed ore, rock, slag, limestone, gabro, sand & aggregates in crushers and batching plants.
GENERAL LIGHT DUTY SERVICE
- Most economical type of belt.
Applications: Suitable for conveying moderate to low abrasive small sized materials, lesser tonnage applications. Tertiary areas in crushers and warehouse & packing.
B. CHEVRON BELTS
MEDIUM – HEAVY-DUTY SERVICE
- Profile Types: V 15mm cleats and G 25mm cleats; G32mm cleats on request.
- There are special patterns on the belt surface which carry the materials through steeper angles. Two main types are ‘V’ and ‘G’ depending upon the pattern of the belt surface.
Applications: Medium to heavy duty for conveying the materials up to 25-35° angle.
C. OIL RESISTANCE BELTS
- Superior resistance to materials containing high concentrations of animal or vegetable fats, oily parts that cause swelling and sponginess. The compound resists abrasion, tear, ozone and weather. Recommended service temperature: -20° to +60° C.
Applications: Oily environments, glass industry, compost plants, waste disposal, sewage, sludge, whole grains, & lightly oil treated materials.
D. HEAT RESISTANCE BELTS
DIN T 22102:1991
- Heat-resistant belt cover is made of different grades of premium quality rubber compounds which have good abrasion and heat resistance.
- Allowable belt surface temperature: constant up to 200 °C for fines – 240 °C for short term peak loads for coarse material.
Applications: Used for conveying hot material like coke, sintered ores, soda ash, cement, fertilizers, foundries etc.
E. FLAME AND HEAT RESISTANT BELTS
DIN K 22131:1988
- Good flame & heat-resistance with antistatic properties.
Applications: Oil Field, Sulpher – Fertilizer plants, Asphalt industry.
F. CLEATED ELEVATOR BELTS
DIN- X, Y DIN 22102:1991
(*WITH CORRUGATED WALL AND CLEATS)
Belts with corrugated side wall & cleats are designed for conveying bulk materials on steep or vertically inclined angles. ORF has a wide range of profiles and base belts which can carry bulk materials up to 90° inclination. With the ability to convey up to a 90° angle, the system ensures maximum utilization of space, eliminating the need of transfer points which reduces the risk of spillage. Range: 70mm to 220mm height for cleats and 80mm to 240mm height for corrugated side walls.
G. STEEL CORD BELTS
Suitable for long distance, high tonnage & heavy-loads with operating tension exceeding 200KN/m. Delivers long life, high strength, flexibility, superior cut & gouge protection. Long conveyors with a large center distance can be planned. High belt speed; excellent & deep troughability. Low elongation & high impact resistance. Low pulley diameters & reduced power consumption. Breaker cross ply can be provided for longitudinal cut/rip resistance.
H. SPECIAL BELTS – PVC
- Available colors: green, white or black
- 3mm and 4.5mm thick plain
- 4.5mm and 5.5mm thick rough top
- Width- 100mm-650mm
- No of plies- 2 or 3
Application: Packaging and warehouse industry and other light duty applications.
CHARACTERISTICS AND ADVANTAGES OF FIBERS
ORF CONVEYOR BELT ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
To ensure your order is correctly interpreted we suggest the use of the following format: